The Next Step...
Can I say it now?

I waited all morning, slept through the day because I worked all night...joy. Regardless, it's appropriate for me to be happy and announce it now, right?

I signed a contract with Evernight Publishing for a short, contemporary erotic romance called A Mile High. And when I say short, I mean short, less than 16k kind of short, but it was something that wouldn't leave my head until it was down, putting everything else I was working on in the back of my mind. I'm excited, nervous as hell, and already working on the next one, of course. So, we'll see what happens next.

Fun, short, smutty, and fast paced. It's certainly not for everyone, but if erotic romance is your thing, I'll have more information on it soon.

Check out Evernight, they have great authors, a fantastic reader base from a lot of the things I've seen and read; their covers are beautiful, sexy, eye-catching, and they're Canadian based...like ME...which appealed to me for many reasons.

www.EvernightPublishing.com
0 Responses

Post a Comment