Update
So, I've kind of been MIA lately. My bad, I apologize. Life gets in the way a great deal of the time, and work stresses me out to the max. No excuses, I'm a little bit of a slacker when it comes right down to it. Ask my spouse, he'll be the first to shout it to the masses.

He still loves me. ;)

Either way, I do have a few updates. There is a new page added to the blog for A Mile High, my short, contemporary erotic romance to be published by Evernight Publishing. I've also added the button on the side bar that will connect you to their site where you can check out their many books and authors, their blog, and their Young Adult site, which is also pretty great.

Regarding A Mile High... it has gone through it's first round of edits, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Editing is the bane of my existence (dramatic, I know, but I hate, hate, hate it) so the experience wasn't too bad. The cover art isn't available yet, but when it is and when I can add it to the blog and Facebook, it will go up. The small blurb (summary) is there for you to read and see how you feel about it, so I hope that piques your interest as well.

As far as writing... well, I am, always. Something, here and there. My vacation starts in two days and I hope to have something I've been working with on and off finally finished.

So, I'll leave you with a pretty to look at before I go...

0 Responses

Post a Comment