#Music #Love
So, last week I promised to share a song that my lady love enjoys, too. And while the naughty version would have been more to her liking, I figured this one works just as well. Because, well, who the hell doesn't like some Robin Thicke? Without Miley and her...twerking...of course.

And you know, Vevo gives the best unrated version of this song if you want to go find it. Just sayin'.

I guess, for me, stuff like this with that upbeat tune helps to keep my mind from wandering into a depressed state while I edit. Which, I've been doing a lot lately and will be doing much more of coming the end of the month when the editors start sending back the first rounds for the next two releases.

Don't you know I just love editing? Not.

Part of the job.

*winks*

Enjoy...


Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment