Drumroll please... Congrats to @TammyFaris - Winner for my portion of the #LoveScene BlogHop
Yeah, that's a long blog post title. I apologize.

I'm also a little late getting this up as we're expecting a huge storm here again in eastern Canada and I've slept most of my day away.

But, congratulations go out to Tammy Faris, the winner of my portion of Evernight Publishing's Love Scene Blog Hop. She won a copy of A Love Unfinished. My winner was picked randomly by my spouse. I thought it appropriate, as it was Valentine's Day yesterday. I gave him the number of comments, he picked a random number without seeing the names, or comments.

Keep checking Evernight Publishing's blog to see who won the grand prize of a $100 Visa gift card for an night out on the town.

Thanks again for reading!

--Kris
0 Responses

Post a Comment