Meet Oliver from @ElodieParkes' The Flower Box - Character Interview
Please welcome Elodie and her character Oliver to my blog today. Oliver is here to let you get inside his mind a little more.

Blurb:

The Flower Box (February 7) Novella


Alice longs for love. Oliver wants to give her flowers and candy until he thinks she has another lover. Will his jealousy drive him away from Alice or straight into her arms?


1)      Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you…

I’m Oliver from the story, ‘The Flower Box’ a Hot Ink Press release FEB 7. I’m 29 years old and work in horticulture. I’m the tall, dark and handsome time, but try not to use that in any way.

2)      What is your most distinguishable feature?

I think maybe my eyes if a physical feature.


3)      Where were you born, where have you travelled, and where do you now call home?

I was born in England, United Kingdom, I’ve travelled to most of Europe, the usual places, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. I call a town in England home.


4)      What is your greatest accomplishment?

Changing my career direction.

5)      What is your greatest fear?

I can’t think of a greatest fear. I guess I don’t want to lose my job, and definitely not my love Alice.

6)      Where is your favorite place in the world?

I can’t choose a favorite place, I love so many.

7)      As a fictional character, what makes you relatable to your readers?

I’m ordinary, my job isn’t some out of reach star studded thing. I have sadness in my past. I like sex. I can fall in love. I’m vulnerable.

8)      Please list three things you cannot live without…

Alice, music, computers


9)      A quality you most love in a man/woman?

Kindness

10)  Love or lust?


Has to be both doesn’t it? (smiles)


11)  Cats or dogs?


dogs


12)  Cake or pie?


pie


13)  Blue or green?


Green


14)  Rock or country?


Rock


15)  And finally, what is your biggest guilty pleasure?

Krispy Crème doughnuts



 Buy Links for The Flower Box
Amazon |

About the author:

Elodie Parkes is a British author writing romance, erotic, contemporary, and often with a twist of mystery, paranormal or suspense. Her books are always steamy, cool stories and hot love scenes.

Elodie lives in Canterbury with her two dogs. She works in an antique shop by day and writes at night, loving the cloak of silent darkness that descends on the rural countryside around her home.


She has also released titles as an individual indie author.


0 Responses

Post a Comment