What I #amreading this week...
Interestingly enough, my muse has decided to take a break for the moment. I wouldn't say it's writer's block, but more that she's just tired. There's nothing wrong with taking a break every once in a while, right?

So, I have a bit of reading to catch up on. I caught up on a few things last week.

Primal Scream by Micheal Slade, and Auctioned to the Honorable Dom by the lovely Doris O'Connor.

This week, it's all about the romance.

I'm picking up the second in Doris's Spectrum Auctions series, Auctioned to Protect. Really looking forward to this one--Mike has a lot to answer for. And, my second read, is Stealing His Heart by Ella Jade.

Check em' out.

Hopefully by the end of the week, my lovely muse will be back on track in her own world.

--Kris
1 Response
  1. Kiru Taye Says:

    I'm looking forward to reading Doris's books too.


Post a Comment