Five things to know - Two To Tango by Nicola Cameron - @YesItsNicolaC
TWO TO TANGO
BY NICOLA CAMERON
FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT DMITRI GRIGORYEV:
1) His guilty indulgence is Isaac Asimov’s Foundation trilogy.
2) He loves playing racquetball.
3) His favorite summer memories are of staying with his Uncle Misha and Aunt Viktoria.
4) He wishes he could paint in the style of the Dutch Masters.
5) While he’s never had to do it before, he knows five different ways to kill people with his bare hands.
Rory MacLellan, AKA the Highlander, may be the most successful interstellar art thief in the Known Worlds, but he still has a conscience. So when he runs into a suicidal museum worker during his latest job, he has no choice but to stun the man and rescue him from certain death.
Dr. Dmitri Grigoryev was an up-and-coming exoarchaeologist until a disastrous dig left his career in tatters. Hungry, broke, and desperate, the last thing he expected was a dashing thief to come along and save his life.
Thrown together by accident and with interstellar police on their tail, Rory and Dmitri reluctantly join forces for a major heist. But will their simmering attraction get in the way, or prove that they were meant to be together?
- Evernight: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/two-to-tango-by-nicola-cameron/
- ARe: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-twototango-1547422-145.html
- Bookstrand: http://www.bookstrand.com/two-to-tango-mm
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Two-Tango-Nicola-Cameron-ebook/dp/B00KXHP8E
Nicola Cameron is an expatriate Chicagoan who has lived in England, Canada, Holland, and Sweden, and keeps a confusing amalgamation of languages in her head as a result. Currently located in the clavicle of Texas, she has finally mastered the proper use of "y'all," much to her Chicago family's dismay.
Despite a healthy interest in sex since puberty, it wasn't until 2012 that Nicola decided to try writing about it. As it turned out, the skills she picked up during her SF writing career transferred rather nicely to erotic romance. When not writing, she wrangles cats, smooches her husband, makes dolls of dubious and questionable identity, and thanks almighty Cthulhu that she doesn’t have to work for a major telecommunications company any more (because there’s BDSM, and then there’s just plain torture...).
· Website /Blog: http://www.nicolacameronwrites.com
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nicolacameronwrites
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/YesItsNicolaC
· Evernight Publishing: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/nicola-cameron/
· Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00AIE4RAC
· All Romance EBooks: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Nicola+Cameron