Blog Tour and Cover Reveal signups for The Life (Sequel to The Arrangement)
I finally got around to setting up some upcoming promo for The Life, sequel to The Arrangement and the second book in The Russian Guns. I also have a planned release date of August 4th, and I've chosen to go exclusively with KDP Select, so the novel will only be available for purchase through Amazon. However, I will have epub and PDF formats available only for review purposes or gifting copies in Giveaways.

Needless to say, I'm getting closer and closer to my first ever self-published novel. I'm excited for that.

So for those who want to, here is the link to the Google docs form to sign up for the tour and cover reveal. Simply fill out the information required and the rest will come to you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1X7Q5xVSgvlnWvNEn8CROMoQNh_cSdyU2kMrYnx8wyC8/viewform

See you soon!

--Kris
0 Responses

Post a Comment