One year here ...
*gets out the confetti and wine (that I can't drink but I'll settle for chocolate instead) and starts the party*

Tomorrow marks my one year anniversary of being published. Since September of last year, I've had five novels published through two publishers and have self-published one novel, with my second self-published title coming at the end of next month. That marks seven books total. Five full-length novels, and two novella/short stories.

To say I am proud of being able to do this while holding down a fulltime job, managing my household, raising two children (three if you want to include my spouse who is sometimes like a large, young child), and also going through my third pregnancy for the latter part of the year, is an understatement.

I've certainly learned a lot since my first story came out, but that's another post for another time. I simply wanted to mark this private and personal accomplished goal of mine with a post to remember it by.

Yay for me!

--Kris
2 Responses
  1. Kiru Taye Says:

    You've been busy, lady. Congratulations on all your achievements in the past year including baby on the way. Here's to many more years of successes!


  2. Thanks, Kiru. It's been a busy, busy year. Here's hoping to replicating or outdoing it next year. :)


Post a Comment