What I #AmReading this month ...
So I haven't shared what I have been reading or will be reading in a while. I'm always trying to read something. Usually I have a hard copy of something on the go and an ebook in progress on my Kindle. Every author should read. It's a must of the job, I think.

What am I reading this week or have already read this month?

Well, to start with, Kiru Taye's Passion Shields tour is coming up and I've been fully immersed in the three books for that series and prepping my reviews for all three books. She's a great writer and her characters always have awesome chemistry with one another. You can't ask for a heck of a lot more in a romance.

Goodreads TBR
Goodreads TBR

Goodreads TBR


Then, The Thornless Rose by the writing team that makes up Morgan O'Neill is next on my list. Historical romance and time travel? Yeah, I'll grab onto that as quickly as I can.

Goodreads TBR

What are you reading?

--Kris
2 Responses
  1. Kiru Taye Says:

    Woohoo! I look forward to your reviews. The Thornless Rose looks good. Will check it out.


  2. :D Thanks, lady! I really enjoyed them.


Post a Comment