The Final Extras, Outtakes, Future-takes & Free Reads from The Russian Guns
These are the final two offerings for The Russian Guns. After this, it's all work and no play to finish Demyan & Ana and the final novel, Shattered. I hope you enjoy. Stir Crazy is a scene that happens about six months after The Score. Snapshots occurs when Demyan is seventeen-years-old. As always, all formats are below to take you to the download.





STIR CRAZY
Stir Crazy Future Outtake (PDF)
Stir Crazy Future Outtake (MOBI)
Stir Crazy Future Outtake (EPUB)

SNAPSHOTS
Snapshots Future Outtake (PDF)
Snapshots Future Outtake (MOBI)
Snapshots Future Outtake (EPUB)
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love them. Could you please write a story with ana as a young child and her relation with anton?


  2. I'll consider it. :) I don't have anything that sticks out particularly to write, but I'll consider it.


Post a Comment