New Release Newsletter Signup from Bethany-Kris
Did you know I had a New Release Newsletter so my readers can get an email from me whenever I release a new book? Yes, I certainly do. And it's very new for me. 

I'm getting the new release newsletter alert ready for Giovanni's release day on the 2nd of April. There's also going to be an exclusive (definitely NSFW) teaser from Dante's story included, and *winks* an ARC giveaway for Dante (you'll get the copy when he's formatted & edited). So ... if you haven't signed up for that yet, you might want to. wink emo

New Release Newsletter Signup: http://eepurl.com/bf9lzD

*Please note, the signup form requires you to confirm through email. If you don't, you won't be added to the list.




New Release Newsletter for Author Bethany-Kris

* indicates required


Email Format


>
0 Responses

Post a Comment