Re-done covers for The Life, The Score and Demyan & Ana
I've shared these covers most every place else and they are already live across all vendors, but since I had the blog all set up for the Filthy series the last couple of weeks, I wanted to wait until after Dante's release before I shared them on the blog.

The covers wee designed by Jay Aheer for the release of the final Russian Guns novel, Shattered. The cover reveal for Shattered will be happening later in the month. I'm looking forward to sharing that with everyone, too. For now, here is The Life, The Score, and Demyan & Ana. Jay did such an amazing job. She's incredibly talented.






For more info on these books, visit my website at www.bethanykris.com or click on The Russian Guns series tab on the blog's left bar. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment