What I #amreading this week! #SoMuchPretty #DirtyLittleSecrets
Sharing my reads for this week. One is a new read from an ARC and another is re-read for me.

First is the re-read - So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman. If you haven't picked up this novel, you should. It's a shame you haven't. I can't even give much away about it without ruining everything. It's a masterpiece. Whether you like it or not, this novel challenges your way of thinking. It makes you ask why and if it were you, what would you do?

Add to Goodreads TBR.



The second is Dirty Little Secrets by Erin Ashley Tanner. This is my ARC read for the week. I'm excited to dive into this as it's not often I read in the genre I write (for personal reasons). So, we'll see.

Add to Goodreads TBR.



Interestingly enough, these novels couldn't be move different from one another. One is horrifying in topic and nature, the other a romance. I think that's an interesting look at my reading quirks if there ever was one needed. Ha.

Happy reading!

--Kris
0 Responses

Post a Comment