What I #amreading this week! #Priest #ARancherForRosie @MissWishlade
I've got two books on my TBR this coming week. Once again, as I look at these two books (and the horror spiel I went on last week for reading), I am reminded of how wide of a birth my reading tastes can actually have. 

One is pretty taboo, the cover is damn hot, and people either seem to love it or hate it. I don't mind the subject of a priest falling in love, I think it's fascinating. 

So, Priest by Sierra Simone is the first book I'm going to dive into. I convinced my girl Tracy to pick up a copy (because I totally wanted to see what she thought of it first before I did) and then she tricked me by buying me a copy so that I couldn't NOT read it. 

Smart girl. ;) 

Everyone should have a friend like Tracy, okay. Haha. 


You can find it on Goodreads here

***

My second is an ARC copy of A Rancher for Rosie by Molly Ann Wishlade. It's the second in her Duggans of Montana series. I read the first and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. Her tour is upcoming. 


You can find A Rancher for Rosie on Goodreads here
0 Responses

Post a Comment