Happy Holidays from me and mine!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever it is you celebrate with your family and loved ones, I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

This is an exciting year for my family, as it's the first year two of my sons actually understand more about the process and traditions of Christmas. My oldest (5, almost 6) and my middle (3, almost 4) have been eyeing the presents under the tree and trying their hardest to convince their father and me to let them open "just one, please" to no avail. But their excitement is palpable, and I love it.

Some of our traditions include the usual things, like baking sweets the night before, letting them open one gift, and watching Christmas flicks until our eyes sting and the kids are asleep. It's a busy time of the year, but it's also a wonderful time.

Have a safe and happy holiday.

Love from me and mine,

Bethany-Kris


0 Responses

Post a Comment