Coming Soon ... Lucian in AUDIO!


Curious what I'm going to be doing for the next few days?

YEP.

LUCIAN will be going into audiobook soon. I hope to have it released in about a month or so. I have wanted to do an audio title or two for a while now, but simply haven't been in the right place to do it.

I've kept this kind of quiet, just wanting to get further into the process before I said anything ... but, I am in the process of having audio titles made of some of my novels. Lucian is the first.

London also made the audio cover to match the new cover, and this was the entire reason why I had NEW covers made for the Filthy series.

The audiobook is also being narrated by John Thrust, someone I fell in love with about a year and a half ago when I first heard a novel he had narrated back then. I was super happy that he was willing to work with me to bring at least one of these Filthy men to life.

So yes, loves, I shall be busy listening (proofing?) the audio title of Lucian for the next couple of days.

And I will share more, like an exact release date and a tour signup link, as soon as I have one.

--Kris
0 Responses

Post a Comment