Order Signed Paperbacks from my Website!
Hey, all! 


*waves* 


Yes, yes, I know. I was not supposed to be doing much for these two weeks leading up to my wedding, but ... werk. 


Werk, werk, werk, werk, werk, werk. 


*read that to Rihanna's "Work"* 


I have an issue, obviously, where I don't feel right if I'm not doing something. Haha. So something it is. 


I have something new today, loves.


I've added a store to my website for signed paperbacks. Which you can find HERE. I know there are some who are waiting for me to put up another order form for signed paperbacks, but I figured this might be easier. Instead of waiting, you can simply go to my website and see what I have on hand at the moment to order, and get what you want. :D 


Shipping costs are included in the price of the items/books listed on the website.


Hugs and love!

And happy shopping. 


--Kris
0 Responses

Post a Comment