A little update, what to expect, and some FAQs.
Hey, all.


*waves*


I've been getting a lot of questions lately as to "what's coming next" sort of thing. And also, some questions regarding other series/characters/novels.


And if you have any other questions, ask below and I will answer. As long as it's not something spoiler-ish.


*** Is Catherine going to have her own story?
Yes, it's in the Legacy series, she'll have the second book, her hero will be Cross. 


*** When are you going to publish the Legacy series?
2017--probably mid to late 2017. You can safely expect at least *ONE* novel from the Legacy series next year, but I will be aiming for two. 


*** Do we have to have read ALL the families/series before starting Legacy/Donati/Marcello/War?
Uh ... no. They're all written as standalone series--the intertwining world was something I did for myself and for readers who have been constant and can pick up on names/details, ect. It's just a fun add in, you don't need to read one to read the other. Start wherever you want and explore the Commission. 


*** Where did Tommaso come from?
Read The Chicago War series. *winks* 


This year for sure, before the end of December, you can expect:


*** The third book in the Seasons of Betrayal series, which will finish out Kaz and Violet's tale in the series, but it isn't the final book in the series. Probably October for this.


*** The second book in the Gun Moll Trilogy. Erin & I are aprox. 3/4 of the way done, so it'll be probably November for this.


*** And depending on how things go, I may release a standalone organized crime romance titled Inflict, or a short novel related to The Chicago War series.


That last one is a big maybe as I like a little bit of breathing room between my releases as it gives me a chance to make sure everything is as it should be.


So if that last one gets pushed to the side, it will release the first week of January. ;)


But over the next couple of months, this is what you can expect from me.


<3 Hugs.

Kris
0 Responses

Post a Comment