The Chicago War Series is Vendor-Wide!



Hey again, all! 


*waves* 


I hope Thanksgiving treated you well, and you're at least trying to relax on Black Friday (for those reading from the States). 


I have something to share again today, because I said I would once all the links were live and it all looked good. The ladies and gentlemen of The Chicago War have made their way to all vendors over the last few days!


iTunes, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble.


Once again, because there are so many links, I have just used a universal link for you, which when you click, will direct you to chose between stores and take you from there. <3


Deathless & Divided: 



Reckless & Ruined: 



Scarless & Sacred: 



Breathless & Bloodstained: 



Chicago War: The Complete Series: 
0 Responses

Post a Comment