Request to be placed on Bethany-Kris's ARC List!
Hey, loves!


*waves* 

I have something for you today. 


This has been a pretty wide request, or rather, I've had quite a few wanting to know how they can be added to my ARC list.


This form is to be filled out so you can be added to that list. It is not to request an ARC, as I send those out personally to the people on the ARC list.


The next ARC request going out will be for Waste of Worth, DeLuca Duet Part One, in a couple of weeks.


Do not sign up if you are already on the ARC list.

Do not sign up if you know you have been removed from the ARC list, because you won't be re-added. 


If the form is not working for you, for whatever reason, you may be viewing it from the Goodreads blog, you can use this direct link here ---> 
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfao9g5qONYPYyUuvOYWJpRTlmZ3Wxe4UPmP5LqfU2vIfZJ7g/viewform 


Hugs and love, 

Kris. 


2 Responses
  1. I received an email from Amazon stating the new reviewing policies & for anyone that doesn't know this, you may NOT use the word ARC in reviews anymore....nor anything like "I received this book in exchange for a review". The review will be pulled immediately. Just a heads up!


  2. I received an email from Amazon stating the new reviewing policies & for anyone that doesn't know this, you may NOT use the word ARC in reviews anymore....nor anything like "I received this book in exchange for a review". The review will be pulled immediately. Just a heads up!


Post a Comment